Chicken Taco Rice
|This is the shit. You will love it more than Cats! and you will want to eat it again and again.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 tbsp or so of olive oil
- 1 packet of Taco seasoning (Lawry's, McCormick's, whatever)
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes or chunky tomato sauce
- 1 green pepper, small
- 1 red pepper, also smallish
- 2 cups of Instant rice (must be Instant)
- 1 fuckload of cheddar cheese
- 1 big-ass bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos (for MSG!)
- Wash and cut up the chicken into bite size chunks. Fry that shit up, preferably in a wok with a little olive oil, and use the entire package of Taco seasoning whilst frying. (that's healthy shit!) You just want to brown the little fuckers, don't overdo it.
- While that bird be burnin', open all of your canned goods to make life easier. Get some other sucker to dice the red and green peppers up, cuz you be cooking! Then get a fly ass hoochie to grate up your fuckload of cheese. Now that you got your bitches doin the other work, let's get back to the chicken.
- Pour in the special chunky tomato sauce, and the chicken broth, on top of your sweet, brown little chicken chunks. Stir it up, man! Let that shit simmer up over medium heat to almost a boil, then dump in the can o corn and the peppers that your fool-ass friend cut up for you.
- Now, cover it up and let all that funk start to boil a bit, then reduce heat and simmer for like 5-8 minutes. Pull in a fluffer for the wait.
- Kick that ho out yo face, and pour in the rice. Remove from heat, cover, and let it sit down for 10 minutes. Now bring that fluffin mama back over for the wait again.
- After 10 minutes, you crunch up some of them Doritos on a plate, scoop out a hairy pile of the Chizicken Tizaco Rizice on top, then pile that higher with a mound of your cheddar cheese. Eat it up fast, cuz you know The Man will be busting your shit down any minute.